How do I apply my tracks for YouTube Content ID?
You first need to upload & publish the tracks that you’d like to submit to the YouTube Content ID program.
Once that is done, visit your artist dashboard and follow those steps:
- From the menu, choose the YouTube Monetization section.
- Read & accept the Distribution Agreement.
- Next, visit the menu Upload/Manage My Music.
- For each track, you can see a YouTube icon. Click on it.
- This will open a pop-up. Select Activate this track for YouTube monetization and click OK
Add your tracks automatically
If you want to submit all your future uploads to YouTube Content ID, make sure to tick the Save the selected option for each track I upload.
Your track(s) will then be sent to our moderation team for review.
Note: Once you have added your tracks to YouTube Content ID, they cannot be removed for the period of one year.
Further reading on Content ID