How to read this Help Center
This Help Center is organized into 4 categories, that are represented by the image of a mandala of 4 equal parts. Each of those categories is further divided into 3 sections.
This will help you to quickly find the answer to your question. To benefit most of this Help Center it is important that you have a look at the different categories and sections.
The 4 categories are:
- BECOME - your artist account and your profile on Jamendo
- CREATE - uploading and managing your songs on Jamendo
- SHARE - using the monetized and non-monetized services on Jamendo
- PROTECT - learning about your rights on Jamendo
The 3 sections of each category are:
- The concept of the category. What does it mean to become an artist, to create music, to share music, and to protect my work? Here you will find a lot of advice that you can use to create your artist career more consciously, an idea that is represented by the image of the mandala of the self-made artist.
- The practical part related to Jamendo. How does that concept relate to my account and my music on Jamendo? Here you find all the information on how to use Jamendo.
- Common troubles that can occur with the practical part on Jamendo. Here you find information about what to do when things don't work as they should.
Interact with the Help Center & Artist Community
We invite you to interact actively with the Help Center & Artist Community. You can do this by leaving comments on articles if you have further questions and by helping other artists with their questions. To participate, you need to open a user account in the Help Center. The accounts are not the same as on the Jamendo website, however, if you use the same login and a similar password, it will be easy for you to remember your login details.