How to read this Help Center
This Help Center is organized into 4 categories. Each of those categories is further divided into 3 sections.
This will help you to quickly find the answer to your question. To benefit most of this Help Center it is important that you have a look at the different categories and sections.
The 4 categories are:
- BECOME - your artist account and your profile on Jamendo
- CREATE - uploading and managing your songs on Jamendo
- SHARE - using the monetized and non-monetized services on Jamendo
- PROTECT - learning about your rights on Jamendo
The 3 sections of each category are:
- The concept of the category. What does it mean to become an artist, to create music, to share music, and to protect my work? Here you will find a lot of advice that you can use to create your artist career more consciously.
- The practical part related to Jamendo. How does that concept relate to my account and my music on Jamendo? Here you find all the information on how to use Jamendo.
- Common troubles that can happen on Jamendo. Here you find information about what to do when things don't work as they should.
Interact with the Help Center & Artist Community
We invite you to interact actively with the Help Center & Artist Community. You can do this by leaving comments on articles if you have further questions and by helping other artists with their questions. To participate, you need to open a user account in the Help Center. The accounts are not the same as on the Jamendo website, however, if you use the same login and a similar password, it will be easy for you to remember your login details.