PayPal is blocked in some countries
Your revenue shares (revshare) on Jamendo are paid via PayPal. If you live in a country, in which PayPal is not accepted, here are two alternatives for receiving your payments:
- Have the money sent to the PayPal account of a friend who lives in a different country and who can then forward it to you.
- Or send us your bank details and we will wire your payments via bank transfer.
Information required for bank transfers
If you live in Ukraine or Belarus, send us the following info ("submit request" on top):
- your full name and address (this is required when making the payment),
- the IBAN number of your bank account,
- the code BIC/SWIFT of your bank.
If you live outside of the European continent, simply send us the information on your bank account required to send payments.
Note on restricted countries
PayPal does not keep a list of countries that are blocked. We found some other websites that indicate a list of countries, but as we don't know the accuracy of their list, we prefer not to link them here.
If there are no known payment restrictions in your country, you should have no problem receiving PayPal transfers. In case of doubt, please contact us directly.